[IPP] JPS3 comment

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Thu Feb 2 16:52:08 UTC 2012

I was under the impression that jobs that have reached a terminating
state (i.e., put on the JobHistory list) can be resubmitted.  I would
expect that the DocumentPassword would be tied to the retention of the
Document Data. When the document data is deleted so is the
DocumentPassword.  Printers that do not support resubmit would delete
the document data once the document has been processed or when the job
moves to JobHistory.

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com