[IPP] IPP Everywhere WG Last Call Comments

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Jul 11 16:59:21 UTC 2012

All,

Here are some comments from internal review at Apple:

- Section 5.3.5 (media-supported), lines 954-959: The preceding text talks about putting the source name, e.g., min/max.roll-1, but the example doesn't use this form. This is confusing.

	I propose to separate the example from the text here and add a multiple-roll example to make it clearer.

- Section 6 (Document Formats): Would like to see some implementation notes for PWG Raster WRT different media-feed-orientation values, since PWG Raster does not provide examples for different orientations.

	I have some figures I can use for this; I'd probably move section 5.3.7 (Notes for Long-Edge Feed Media and PWG Raster Format Documents) to be a new section 6.1.

believed to be clean.