[IPP] LDAP Printer Schema (17 May 2013)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri May 17 23:46:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

Pat - we hope to forward this version to the IETF Applications Area
Directors for eventual IETF Last Call (first, probably review by LDAPexperts).

I *have* assigned OIDs to the few new attributes, because we have a
stable set chosen in section 4.1 of the IPP Everywhere spec.

 I've just posted a fifth Internet-Draft of LDAP Schema for PrinterServices to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-04-20130517.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-04-20130517.pdf
 - line numbered PDF of plaintext - use this version for review, please

This document has already been accepted and posted to the IETF I-D
repository.

This document was created by revising the original LDAP Schema for
Printer Services [RFC3712].

---------------------------------------

   17 May 2013 - draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-04.txt
   - Fifth draft - for IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
   - Global - updated publication and expiration dates in copyright,
   header, footer, and boilerplate.
   - Global - added references to IPP Everywhere, per IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP
   WG review.
   - Editorial - revised section 4.41 printer-ipp-features-supported to
   show 'ipp-everywhere' defined in PWG 5100.14, per IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP
   WG review.

Change History:

believed to be clean.