[IPP] Don't redefine Hardcopy Document

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Aug 7 10:21:36 UTC 2013

Mike,
Well, I guess I'll be quiet now except to say it would be a good time to describe the attributes and constraints on all three types of Documents. :)
Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.