Thanks to Paul Tykodi for prompt review of the previous draft!
I kept the redlines from the previous draft which show the major
changes from the previous approved charter.
*** This new draft is ready for PWG Steering Committee approval
next week. ***
Based on feedback from Mike Sweet, I have posted a new draft
of the IPP WG Charter:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20130919.pdf / doc
- clean version w/ line numbers
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20130919-rev.pdf / doc
- redline version w/ line numbers
Change Log (19 September 2013)
(1) Changed status from "Initial" to "Stable".
(2) Changed interop milestone for IPPSIX from "Q2 2014" to "Q4 2014".
Change Log (21 August 2013)
(0) Corrected broken clause in OOS-4 about IPP Multifunction.
(1) Revised title to be a charter of the IPP WG (rather than a project).
(2) Added Smith Kennedy (HP) as IPP editor.
(3) Revised text of Problem Statement and list of current IPP projects.
(4) Revised Out-of-scope to list suspended and abandoned IPP projects.
(5) Revised Objectives to generalize and remove redundant project list.
(6) Revised Milestones dates and list of current IPP projects.
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Winter 579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176 734-944-0094
Summer PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839 906-494-2434
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...