[IPP] Models

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 20:17:42 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

Although I agree that the answer is conceptually yes, it's yucky from the
point of view of attributes like "operations-supported".

Which is why I suggest we rule it out and say that an SCS has an endpoint
in an IPP System new first-class object (available ONLY to an Operator or
Administrator and never to an End User).  That actually matches the SM
definition of SCS much more faithfully and simplifies counter and diagnostic
attributes.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com