[IPP] IPP Scan - Is Push scanning mandatory?

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:57:19 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

I also want to hear Pete's definition of constrained network clients.

In TCG work on mobile devices, we are careful to accomodate very low-end
"feature phones" (under $100 street price) that dominate the emerging
countries
markets.  These devices definitely do *not* have 8GB, high-speed CPUs, or
large batteries.

Radio usage controls battery life.  Acting as a pull and forward agent for
large
files is a seriously poor idea for very low-end phones.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com