*Our next special SM WG call for JDFMAP will be Monday 15 September.*
I completed updated the mapping in the JDFMAP spec per Rainer
Prosi's comments during our special SM WG call on Monday 8
I have just posted a new draft of JDFMAP:
- PDF of revisions with line numbers
- MS Word source of revisions with line numbers
Rainer - *please* ONLY do updates with "Track Changes" enabled
*the MS Word source* (with a changed date suffix in filename and
cover page) but *not in the PDF*, and send to Rick & Ira - thank you!
This document is for review in future special SM WG telecons
(currently scheduled for September 15 and 22).
8 September 2014 – JDFMAP update by SM WG and Rainer Prosi
* September 2014 – eighth draft in SM WG
- Kept status as Interim draft
- Continued review of mapping table – stopped at PdlInitFiles
- Discussed and added comments to PageRanges, PagesPerSubset, and
- Reviewed and accepted verified changes as appropriate
- Resorted and accepted sections 4.1.x in PJT attribute order (right column
- Resume next review at PresentationDirectionNumberUp
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...