[IPP] First draft of IPP Finishings 2.1 available for review

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:17:51 UTC 2016

Hi Smith,

Speaking of meeting in 45 minutes, Mike sent a note this afternoon that
he got stuck in an out of town meeting and can't attend today.

We need a volunteer to take at least basic minutes, if we're to look at the
Finishings 2.1 draft (my preference) or more of System Service (where I'd
really like Mike's eyes if we're moving into a fresh section).

Smith?  Bill?

We can also cancel, but what with one thing and another, our last regular
IPP WG call was in late February.

WDYT?

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com