I have posted an update to IPP Finishings 2.1 that includes all the changes discussed to date:
* Added a new "media-sheets-supported" member attribute to "finishings-col" to specify the minimum and maximum number of sheets supported by the finishing template described in the "finishings-col", because this now allows it to be specified on a per- finishing-template basis.
* Updated definition of "printer-finisher-supplies" to have correct ABNF and examples
* Added a new "printer-finisher-supplies-description" attribute to convey the localized string label for a "printer-finisher-supplies" supply.
* Add a non-normative reference to the PAPI specification.
* Fixed the structure of several of the examples to use a PAPI syntactic presentation, for consistency with other recent PWG specifications and other examples within this specification
* Added 'punch-multiple-top', 'punch-multiple-bottom', 'punch-multiple-left', 'punch-multiple-right' to IANA registrations and descriptions in section 5.1.4
The new draft is available here:
Please review at your soonest convenience so that we can establish a new stable baseline and hopefully achieve Working Group Last Call (WGLC).
Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB IF
Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4956 bytes
Desc: not available