[IPP] Initial draft of IPP Everywhere v1.1 posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Feb 9 17:43:33 UTC 2018

[Note: I know we aren't scheduled to work on this right away, but I had some free time and decided to crank this out...]

All,

I have posted the initial draft of the IPP Everywhere v1.1 specification to:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeve11-20180209.docx
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeve11-20180209.pdf
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeve11-20180209-rev.pdf

The initial changes consist of:

- Updated document template
- Updated all references
- Dropped references to OpenXPS, SSDP, and WS-Discovery
- Added recommendations for Get-User-Printer-Attributes, TLS 1.3, and /ipp/print[/queuename] in URIs
- Addressed all 11 posted issues against the published spec
- Split Description/Status attributes
- Made other editorial fixes/changes