[IPP] Protocol Action: Internet Printing Protocol/1.1: Model and Semantics to Internet Standard

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 22:15:36 UTC 2018

Hi Smith,

If I visit the RFC Index page, 8010 and 8011 show as Internet Standard.

Almost no existing RFCs have changed their own cover page to list this
(and such a listing is deprecated in IETF process docs, because the IETF
can later mark an old RFC as Historic, for example).

I'm REALLY not happy about re-issuing RFC 8010 and 8011 to change
their cover pages.  They say standards-track and they are.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434