[IPP] TESTING: IPP Everywhere v1.0 Printer Self-Certification Tools Update 3

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Oct 23 20:08:54 UTC 2018

All,

I've posted another version of the 1.0 update 3 self-certification tools to:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20181023-macos.zip
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20181023-rhel.tar.gz
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20181023-ubuntu.tar.gz
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20181023-windows.msi

This version fixes an issue with the color photo test file names in the document tests.

Note: All binaries are for 64-bit systems only.

Please provide feedback before November 5, 2018.  We plan to post update 3 before the November vF2F.