[IPP] Minutes posted from this week's F2F meetings

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Sat Nov 17 19:48:59 UTC 2018

Sorry, I should have asked this during F2F. For the IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Manual, the F2F Slides reference
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeveselfcert11-20180824-rev.pdf
But the latest version I see in the directory is
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeveselfcert11-20180704.pdf
Is there an unposted draft?
Thanks, Bill Wagner