[IPP] Fwd: [tc-forum] NISTIR 8214: Final Publication and Public Comments

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 02:11:23 UTC 2019

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'Mouha, Nicky W. (IntlAssoc)' via tc-forum <tc-forum at list.nist.gov>
Date: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 4:37 PM
Subject: [tc-forum] NISTIR 8214: Final Publication and Public Comments
To: tc-forum at list.nist.gov <tc-forum at list.nist.gov>

Dear subscribers of the NIST Threshold Crypto forum,

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback for the Draft NISTIR 8214 ---
Threshold Schemes for Cryptographic Primitives. We have taken all comments
in consideration.

The final version of NISTIR 8214 is now online:
https://csrc.nist.gov/publications/detail/nistir/8214/final

We have also posted online a "diff" that highlights the changes made with
respect to the draft you reviewed. It also includes a table with the
feedback received during the public comment period, as well as annotations
and links to the corresponding changes in the NISTIR.

Regards,

Nicky
On behalf of the Threshold Cryptography Team

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/a/list.nist.gov/d/forum/tc-forum
---
"tc-forum" group.