[IPP] Minutes from yesterday's concall posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Sat Mar 16 00:33:31 UTC 2019

Ira,

I've posted updated minutes with the correction.

Also, the three attributes were "job-retain-until (type2 keyword | name(MAX)", "job-retain-until-interval (integer(0:MAX))", and "job-retain-until-time (dateTime)".

The -time suffix matches what we have for job-hold-until-time, job-delay-output-until-time, printer-current-time, etc. dateTime attributes, although we also have time-at-xxx and notify-lease-expiration-time which are (integer) printer-up-time values and date-time-at-xxx (dateTime) values...

The -interval suffix matches what is used when an attribute represents a time interval (e.g. document-data-get-interval, notify-get-interval, notify-time-interval, retry-interval, restart-interval) although we could also use -duration (e.g. notify-lease-duration).