[IPP] Editorial change for PWG Safe G-Code (in formal vote)

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Apr 19 13:13:01 UTC 2019

All,

I noticed as I was updating the IPP registry today that the PWG Safe G-Code Subset for 3D Printing best practice document is registering an IPP attribute named "safe-gcode-supported".  Since this is a PWG document I think we should use "pwg-safe-gcode-supported", much as we use "pwg-raster-document-xxx" for the PWG Raster attributes.

Any objections?