[IPP] WebEx meeting ended on its own

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 09:10:47 UTC 2020

Hi,

My apologies if my leaving (as one of the group of "PWG Host" participants)
caused the call to end - WebEx shouldn't have done that, since I joined at
the start of the day a few minutes after Smith had started the meeting.

Talk to you all in 7 hours...

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
(to 30 April 2020) 203 W Oak St  Ellettsville, IN 47429  812-876-9970