[IPP] Updated stable draft of IPP Everywhere v1.1 posted

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Tue Feb 11 11:19:38 UTC 2020

All,

I've posted another stable draft of the IPP Everywhere v1.1 specification to:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeve11-20200211.docx
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeve11-20200211.pdf
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeve11-20200211-rev.pdf

I've kept the changes from the previous (Feb 10th) version since we (obviously) haven't had a chance to review that since yesterday...  This update reflects more editorial changes from a full read-through I did, along with the addition of a few RECOMMENDED and CONDITIONALLY REQUIRED bits for print servers (Logical Devices) and a relaxation of the "printer-supply-xxx" requirements since not all printing technologies use marker supplies (e.g. thermal label printers).