[IPP] IPP WG Last Call: IPP Label Printing Extensions v1.0 (Ends February 13, 2020)

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Fri Feb 14 17:40:14 UTC 2020

Hi Mike,

These comments are late so I apologize for my tardiness:

Line 137-138: Replace with "And given the need to support label and receipt printers with IPP, this IPP Label Printing Extensions v1.0 should extend IPP by:"
Lines 139-141: Change the first word to be "Defining" or "Providing" to align with the first comment
Section 5.2.1: is it possible for there to be more than one label mode configured? If so, then "label-mode-configured" ought to be (1setOf type2 keyword).
Lines 290-291: Move the first bullet to the bottom of the unordered list? It seems like we ought to be conveying a preference for standard document formats over proprietary ones

Again, sorry for being late!

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy