[IPP] IPP WG Last Call: IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Manual v1.1 (SELFCERT) (ends March 12, 2020)

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Wed Feb 26 17:57:52 UTC 2020

... and FWIW I just tried notarizing the zip file we provide and it failed, as it appears that the only supported notarization containers are currently application bundles (directories with a specific organization) and macOS packages.  The latter isn't really what we want for macOS so I'll see what I can do about faking an application bundle...

>>> https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeveselfcert11-20200219.pdf

>>> https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-20200219-rhel.tar.gz
>>> https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-20200219-ubuntu.tar.gz