[IPP] IPP WG Last Call: IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Manual v1.1 (SELFCERT) (ends March 12, 2020)

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Mon Mar 9 22:11:29 UTC 2020

One minor update on my proposal...  My brother-in-law (who is big into mythology and viking stuff) suggested that I update my Goldtooth logo using Viking runes (for those not in the know, the BT logo uses two runes for the initials of King Harald Bluetooth...)

So here is an updated version (to be included in the examples) using the manaz and sowulu runes (my initials :)...