[IPP] Updated PWG IPP Registry Policy posted for final review

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Fri Apr 10 13:47:21 UTC 2020

Greetings,

The PWG Steering Committee has authored an update to the PWG IPP Registry policy. This update defines the new IPP Email Registration File format and associated processes to allow the IPP Registry policy to be de-coupled from the IPP WG email reflector archives. We have used this new process several times in the last year and this formalizes the process. This update also reorganizes the document.

The draft in final review is here:

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/wd/ipp-registry-policy-20200331.pdf <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/wd/ipp-registry-policy-20200331.pdf>
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/wd/ipp-registry-policy-20200331.html <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/wd/ipp-registry-policy-20200331.html>

I am posting this notice because this directly affects the PWG IPP Workgroup. Any final feedback can be sent to chair at pwg.org <mailto:chair at pwg.org>. The PWG Steering Committee will approve this draft on April 20, 2020 if there are no significant objections before then.

Cheers,

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy