[IPP] Slides to discuss feature compatibility topics for IPP EPX

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Jun 4 15:31:39 UTC 2020

Greetings,

I'm currently trying to author the IPP EPX section that describes compatibility between the Job Release, Job Storage and Proof Print features. I've posted some slides for a future discussion of IPP EPX features and their compatibility with one another. I'd like to review and discuss so that I make sure I've thought of all of the corner cases and issues. I know this is last minute - I'm not anticipating that we look at it today, but we can if time permits.

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/slides/ipp-epx-feature-compatibility-investigation-20200604.pdf

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy