[IPP] IPP Everywhere v1.1 ipp-tests.sh test I-10.3 Get-Printer-Attributes with requested-attributes = 'none'

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 00:23:33 UTC 2020

Hi Chris,

Mike will no doubt have a more useful reply, but...

The short answer is that, according to the IANA IPP Registry, the value of
'none' has
never been registered in any IETF or PWG IPP spec as a valid keyword value
for the
"requested-attributes" operation attribute.  Hm...

Wondering,
- Ira

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)Co-Chair - TCG Trusted
Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
<blueroofmusic at gmail.com>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839