[IPP] IPP 5100.9 issue on "printer-alert" and "printer-alert-table"

Rizzo, Christopher Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com
Thu Aug 13 21:30:14 UTC 2020

Per action item from today's meeting.

I added the issue for PWG 5100.9 for printer-alert and printer-alert-description.  Hope I did it correctly.

Also added a Github issue for IPP Everywhere v1.1 test fix to address this.

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher Rizzo
Xerox Corporation
GDG/Discovery/Advance Technology
26600 SW Parkway Ave.
Wilsonville, OR 97070-9251
Phone: (585) 314-6936
Email: Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com

"The realization came over me with full force that a good part of the remainder of my life was going to be spent in finding errors in my own programs."
-Maurice Wilkes, Memoirs of a Computer Pioneer