[IPP] Minutes posted for this week's F2F meetings

Rizzo, Christopher Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com
Fri Aug 21 20:46:35 UTC 2020

All

Just an FYI - I had an action for filing errata against 5100.9 that is on the minutes.  I believe I submitted the errata and closed that action last week, but let me know if I did something incorrect.

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher Rizzo
Xerox Corporation
GDG/Discovery/Advance Technology
26600 SW Parkway Ave.
Wilsonville, OR 97070-9251
Phone: (585) 314-6936
Email: Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com

"The realization came over me with full force that a good part of the remainder of my life was going to be spent in finding errors in my own programs."
-Maurice Wilkes, Memoirs of a Computer Pioneer