[IPP] IPP Document Encryption

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Tue Sep 1 20:52:56 UTC 2020

Hi Chris,

What Ira said.

If you don't mind my asking, how did you come across this document? Were you browsing the FTP site directly? Or did it pop up in a search engine? I posted a bunch of draft documents into /pub/pwg/ipp/whitepaper and I'm not sure that was the right thing to do. If not, I'm going to consider moving them to /pub/pwg/ipp/wd even though that will break links in the reflector archive.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.