[IPP] IPP Document Encryption

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 21:32:11 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm guessing (?) that the Google ranking was simply because it was the
oldest
link on PWG site to the topic.  Anyway, second guessing search engine
rankings
is a waste of everyone's time.

PS - Smith, you can *copy* whitepapers into '/wd' (although you shouldn't,
by our
Namespace Policy), but you *must not* intentionally break posted document
links
(just like the IETF, that's our long-term promise about publicly posted
drafts).

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)Co-Chair - TCG Trusted
Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
<blueroofmusic at gmail.com>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839