[IPP] Redundancies between IPP attributes and PWG-raster header

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Oct 15 19:51:47 UTC 2020

Hi Anton,

If I remember correctly, the redundancy was in part to decouple PWG Raster as a document format from having dependencies on IPP as the transport over which it is sent. I'm sure Mike Sweet will have additional comments, but I believe that was at least one of the underlying concerns.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group