[IPP] IPP WG Last Call: IPP Everywhere v1.1 Printer Self-Certification Tools Update 2

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Thu Oct 22 20:25:36 UTC 2020

All,

The 1.1 update 2 tools were approved during today's IPP workgroup conference call.  The reported issues with the document format tests (where the tests got ahead of the printer and started timing out) will be addressed in a future update of the 1.1 tools.

I will post updated links and changes to the self-certification pages soon.