[IPP] Update registration for "printer-current-time" Printer Description attribute in IANA Registry; was Re: Minutes posted from today's concall

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Tue Oct 27 15:52:06 UTC 2020

Hi Ira,

I think all 2.x levels should REQUIRE the "date-time-at-xxx" and "printer-current-time", since any printers that have an un-initialized clock can always use the 'unknown' out-of-band value, to reduce the variability between levels. Even basic printers ought to be able to do that at this point if they are implementing IPP, don't you think?

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.