[IPP] Technical Interface Consulting has reviewed Job Accounting with IPP and has comments

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Oct 27 16:12:48 UTC 2020

Sorry, should have brought these minor things up before.

Item  in 3.1.9.  It is unclear whether “she” on line 182 refers to  the Client computer, Kate’s customer, or Kate. I suggest replacing with “Kate”.

Section 3.2.  I have no idea what is meant in lines 185-187.  It is unclear what is being referenced in STD92;  that spec does not appear to identify exceptions.  Indeed, it probably is my problem, but I lose the significance of stating that not submitting a job  if the user does not want to submit mandatory data, and submitting a job if the user does not want to submit optional data are exceptions.

6.2 New page after 6.1 does not seem necessary

Thanks,
Bill Wagner