[IPP] Update registration for "printer-current-time" Printer Description attribute in IANA Registry; was Re: Minutes posted from today's concall

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 19:07:10 UTC 2020

Hi Mike,

In the PWG Standard 5100.12-2015, *none* of the "date-time-xxx" attributes
are
listed at any level (2.0, 2.1, or 2.2) - I just searched for them again.

We could at least make them RECOMMENDED at all three version levels and
continue to make them REQUIRED in IPP Everywhere, right?

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
<blueroofmusic at gmail.com>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839