[IPP] IPP WG Charter Stable draft (30 December 2020)

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Thu Dec 31 15:32:26 UTC 2020

Hi Ira,

Thanks for putting together this new stable draft of IPP WG Charter. It looks like the WG has some really exciting opportunities for new work efforts ahead of us.

Editorial comment – on line 28, I believe the “and” before the words pose safety should be removed.

Wishing everyone involved with PWG activities a very Happy New Year!

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul

--

Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant

Tel/Fax: 603-343-1820
Mobile:  603-866-0712
E-mail:  ptykodi at tykodi.com <mailto:ptykodi at tykodi.com>
WWW:   <http://www.tykodi.com/> http://www.tykodi.com

This e-mail reply and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Tykodi Consulting Services LLC

immediately by replying to this message and destroying all copies of this message

and any attachments. Thank you