Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Fri Apr 11 13:19:13 EDT 2008

All,

I will not be attending.  Below are the MFD Working Group documents.

The pre-read for the close of the Last Call on the "Network Scan Service

Use Cases and Requirements" document is available at the link below.

This topic should move quickly please bring any additional comments

on the specification with you.  This is the last chance before a formal

Vote begins.

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/Scan-Req-LC-Comments-041708.pdf>

(MS Word version is also available)

The pre-read for the review of the "Network Scan Service Semantic

Model and Service Interface" document is the document itself.  This

Review should consume the most time.  Please come with your issues

and proposed resolutions.

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscanmodel10-20080403.pdf>

 (MS Word version and -rev versions are also available)

The proposed Agenda is available below.  I expect the times will vary as

the day progresses.

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/Plenary/MFD-Agenda-Apr-08.pdf>

(MS PowerPoint version is also available)

The Plenary slides for the MFD working group are available at

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/Plenary/MFD-WG-Plenary-Apr-08.pdf>

(MS PowerPoint version is also available)

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com
Voice: (585) 265-8755