MFD> MFD Teleconference May 29, 3pm EST

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at XEROX.COM
Thu May 22 16:24:57 EDT 2008

PWG calendar:
<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=istopwg%40gmail.com>

Date/Time:
May 29, 3pm EST

Agenda:
1. Approve previous meeting minutes
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-mfd-minutes-20080508.pdf>
2. Agenda bashing
3. Walk through Model Document.  At this time the review should be
limited to the first 75 pages.  Comments posted to the mail list or sent
to me are greatly appreciated)
4. Discuss next steps

The current model Document (.doc, and -rev.pdf/doc are also available):
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscanmodel10-20080521.pdf>

Note:  There have been major updates to this version.  There will be
another version released next week.  The first 75 pages, up to chapter
9, will not change.  The content and the line numbers will be the same
for the first 75 pages in the current version and the soon to be
released update.   Basically the operations and their messages need to
be added.

WSDL/Schema:
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest.zip>

Note:  There have been major updates to enhance alignment with WS-Scan.
The operations and messages need to be updated.  This will occur next
week and I will send out a note letting you know.

The MFD page <http://www.pwg.org/mfd/index.html> has links to the latest
documents and schema as well as a link that allows you to browse the
schema. (A convenience for those of you without an XML tool)

Note:  Since there are additional near term updates pending I have not
yet updated this.  The update will occur next week and I will send out a
note letting you know.

Click Here to Join Live Meeting
<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWG_MFD&role=attend&pw=PQ%
25%3EFj5sN>