[MFD] Print (mark) content Region definition

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri May 15 02:01:59 UTC 2009

The attributes I see in the Production Printing Attributes document that
appear to correspond to content region definition are:

But I have difficulty correlating these to what one might normally identify

Content Region Origin  X Offset

Content Region X Dimension

Content Region Origin  Y Offset

Content Region Y Dimension

Could someone with a Production Attributes understanding enlighten me?

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.