[MFD] MFD Overall Spec

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Sat Jun 20 20:50:00 UTC 2009

I have posted a PDF of the latest MFD Overall spec in both a "clean"

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdoverallmod10-20090620.pdf

And a markup version.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdoverallmod10-20090620mkup.pdf

Major changes were made to the "subunits" section to reflect schema changes
although the schema changes themselves were conceptually minor. All schema
pix in that section need to be changed, but quite frankly, I much prefer
"Liquid" pix to the Spy pix.  Because of the degree of changes, MS Word did
lose it, changing styles and annotating some non-existent changes along with
other changes that I have not found yet. I fixed up some of these, but not
all.

Notes on changes and questions are attached.

We should have some fun addressing this document at the Face-to-face.

Thank,

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.