[MFD] MFD Overall spec questions

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Jul 7 02:10:12 UTC 2009

I have been working on what has turned out to be a major re-organization,
based on the comments at the June face-to-face. At this point, I have a few
rather low-level questions with respect to System as represented in the
schema.

1.     SystemDescription includes the ServiceDescription element group,
which includes ResourcesSupported. I have a note that we changed that to
AvailableRescources. Is that correct?

2.     In the System  context, does ResourcesSupported /AvailableRescources
deal will all the resources available to any supported service in the
device, or only to resources available to all supported services in the
device?

3.     How does this relate to the AvailableResources complex element under
Server, which is at the same level as System , Services and Subunits?

4.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.