[MFD] Please examine latest version

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Sep 15 15:39:14 UTC 2010

All,

I'd like to publish this version of the schema with a namespace and use
it to move the Overall, Copy and FaxOut specifications to candidate
standards.  It is my belief that the FaxIn and SystemService will not
affect the common semantics.  I will continue to update the latest
version of the schema to track the evolution of those specifications.

Please take a bit of time to examine the schema as a whole and
particularly the  portions recently modified (System, Power(system &
subunit), counters).  I would like to publish v1.111 on Friday.  Since
there is no MFD teleconference perhaps you can allocate that time to
this task.   Version 1.110 of the schema is available via the MFD page
<http://www.pwg.org/mfd>  or directly at
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest1.zip>.

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com <mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.