[MFD] RE: MFD teleconference Thursday Nov 4 at 3:00 PM EST (12:00 PM PST)

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Nov 3 18:31:06 UTC 2010

A partially updated version of the Overall Spec is posted at

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdoverallmod10-20101103.pdf and
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdoverallmod10-20101103.docx

The intent is to continue the  review at Chapter 8. Chapters 1-3 have been
pretty thoroughly updated, and as time and Pete permit, we may want to look
at those. We have new PIX from Pete and a contribution from Mike (thanks).
Most updates are either minor or involve major rewrites. Red-lining is just
confusing so, if we get to looking over the corrected areas, I suggest we
refer to Nancy's minutes and areas highlighted in yellow.

Thanks,

Bill W.

==========================

There will be an MFD conference call at 3:00 PM EST (12:00 PM PST) Thursday
November 4.  Below is the proposed agenda

The meeting is held in accord with the PWG Intellectual Property Policy.

teleconference:

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570

Attendee access code: (by request only, please contact me if you do not have
it)

Live Meeting:

<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWG-MFD
<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWG-MFD&role=attend&pw=LetMeIn
> &role=attend&pw=LetMeIn>

Agenda:

1. Identify Minute Taker

2. Approval of minutes from October Face-to-face meeting

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-ftf-mfd-minutes-20101018.pdf

3. Agenda bashing

4. Continue Page Turner of  Overall specification, resuming at Section 8. We
will be working from a partial update that will be posted soon, and
returning to verify  modified beginning sections as time permits..
            Updates will be presented on Live Meeting and published as soon
as available.

5. Next steps

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster