[MFD] MFD teleconference Thursday 12/2 3pm EST

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Tue Nov 30 16:12:44 UTC 2010

There will be an MFD conference call at 3:00 PM EST (12:00 PM PST)
December 2.  Below is the proposed agenda
The meeting is held in accord with the PWG Intellectual Property Policy.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570
Attendee access code: (by request only, please contact me if you do not

Live Meeting:

1. Identify Minute Taker
2. Approval of minutes from 10/4/10 meeting
3. Agenda bashing
4. Discuss remaining issues with MFD model (See below)
5. Discuss outstanding Overall Specification issues.
6. Next steps

Current MFD Model issues: Issues 1 & 2 were closed last week.

3.     What is the difference between  the Images Completed count and
the Work Images count?

<PZ>It is my opinion that ImagesCompleted and ImpressionCompleted should
map to the counters DataStream Images/Impressions count.  My assumption
is that the status level simple counter would be used by applications to
show work progress.  This should be discussed next week as well.</PZ>

4.     Why is there a separate  images completed counter for some
Services, but none (or no corresponding impressions counter) for others?

<PZ>Late night editing sessions...constant interruptions to do my day
job...service by service definition as opposed to an overall approach.
Bottom line is that I think it needs to be fixed.</PZ>

5.     Should JobAccountingSheets, JobErrorSheets, JobSheetsCol be
aligned with InsertSheet? (i.e. definition of media as a choice between
MediaCol or a sequence of Media & MediaType)?

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com
Voice: (585) 265-8755