[MFD] Some help needed

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Thu Jan 12 12:44:55 UTC 2012

All,

I need someone to help with the Transform Service specification.  I can
be a co-editor but my work this year is moving me away from work focused
on MFDs.  I have a personal interest in seeing the MFD model completed.
The Transform Service is the last major service to specify.  Since the
specification will rely on the MFD Model and Common Semantics
specification,  the amount of work has been greatly reduced.  For
example the FaxOut Service specification is a total of 35 pages but that
includes 21 pages of boilerplate, figures and tables.  The commitment
comes down to about a 14 page document.

I am asking someone to step up and lend a hand.  I am willing to use
some personal time to assist since my work time has been committed
elsewhere.  I have been the editor of four SM specifications and
coeditor of five.  The Semantic Model Working Group needs someone to
step up and help.  I am hoping to get assistance from someone who has
not yet served as an editor.

Please volunteer now,

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com <mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.