[MFD] RE: PWG Semantic Model - Abstract Base Class

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Sun Jul 7 00:20:28 UTC 2013

Hi Bill,

You can view the diagram by opening the png file and then expanding the view
. As you mention, in its base size it is not readable.

Where we are moving the PWG web site to a new virtual host, I wonder whether
the PWG could purchase an XMLSpy license and install it on the new virtual
site such that any of us who would need to update the schema could use it.

The diagrams on the web showing only two levels are not a limitation of the
tool. More levels can be shown in a graphic as needed.

Also if we need it, I believe I can produce the HTML files, to illustrate
the Abstract Base Class, so that we can add them to the PWG web site.

Let me know if you want me to make HTML files of the Abstract Base Class
schema.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul