Lloyd Young lpyoung at lexmark.com
Mon Jan 6 10:39:19 EST 1997

Following is the agenda for the face-to-face meeting regarding
the Printer MIB for Friday 1/11/97:

1. Issues with current Internet Draft
   - Reconciliation with the Host Resources MIB
   - Use or remove the following TCs [Pentecost  11/14/96]
     - PrtSupplementaryPageContentTC
     - PrtPrintOrientationTC
   - prtConsoleDisable [Pentecost  11/27/96]
      - Clarify Type 2 enum
      - Add 3 additional values & update description
      - operatorConsoleEnabledLevel1
      - operatorConsoleEnabledLevel2
      - operatorConsoleEnabledLevel3
   - Clarify procedure for determining hrDeviceIndex
      for traps [Hastings  12/2/96]
   - Should Active, Busy/Temporarily Unavailable be
      changed to Busy/Active [Lewis  12/10/96]
   - Clarify if no phone, fax, or email for
       prtGeneralCurrentOperator and
       prtGeneralServicePerson [Lewis  12/10/96]
   - Is something like prtAlertMaxTableSize
       required? [Lewis  12/10/96]
   - Missing information for prtChannelnformation
       (keyword, syntax, status, etc.)  [Lewis  12/10/96]
   - Summary Table for required groups
   - Examples of protocol operation for the alert table
   - List of differences from the previous version
   - Clarify meaning of prtGeneralAdminName [Lewis  12/10/96]
   - Clarify whether prtAlertCritical Events persists or resets
      across power cycles [Lewis  12/10/96]
2. Review differences between RFC 1759 and current
   draft
3. How do we want to progress with RFC 1759?
   - New RFC
   - RFC 1759 with appendix
   - RFC 1759 with only corrections and then Printer
     MIB 2 (new RFC) with additions
4. Interoperability testing
   - Attendees
   - Fees
   - Test plan
5. Significant contributors list for Printer MIB

Lloyd Young                       Phone: (606) 232-5150
Lexmark International Inc.        Fax: (606) 232-6740
740 New Circle Road NW            internet: lpyoung at lexmark.com
Lexington, KY 40511