Don Wright don at lexmark.com
Tue Jan 14 16:45:24 EST 1997

Bob Herriot wrote:

> After checking my schedule, I discovered that the April IPP meeting
> (April 2 and 3 in Austin) conflicts with my kid's spring break.
>
> Since the IETF meeting is the following week in Memphis, I am wondering
> if we could change the IPP meeting to be in Memphis during that week,
> preferably towards the end of the week.

The first week of April is my kid's spring break as well I gave
that up wen we scheduled the meetings.  The following week
I am only availble Mon/Tues/Wed.  If we move the meeting to
be in Memphis, we'll need to

1) Coordinate when our meeting is in the IETF domain.
2) Coordinate with the IEEE groups to meet on
      Thurs/Fri.  (and convince them to give up County Line
      BBQ in Austin ;>) )
3) The IEEE is talking about moving MIAMI out 1 week.  We'll
      need to coordinate for the 1394 project which is meeting
      with them in February.

This meeting stuff is a pain in the a**.  Anyone else want to
try pleasing everybody, fitting everyone and their family's
schedule togethers and making sure we don't overlap other
important meetings (except when we want too!!)

Don