PMP> Top 20 Chart Update

Chuck Adams adamsc at pogo.WV.TEK.COM
Tue Mar 11 18:30:58 EST 1997

JK Martin wrote:

> Chuck,
>
> Nice job on the update.  Is there some reason you chose to name the
> file "err2"?  (Does "err" stand for anything?)

	No it does not and since this should be incorporated
	in the Internet draft or issued as an informational
	RFC it probably does not much matter what we
	call this file. My question now is:

	Should we wrap this up in some text and add it to the RFC?
	Or should we create an informational RFC?

	Next version (the one with the changes to
	hrPrinterDetectedErrorState per Harry's input)
	will be called something more descriptive. If
	we are going to need another version of this
	document before proceeding any further.

Chuck Adams