PMP> Charts for Austin PMP meeting

Lloyd Young lpyoung at lexmark.com
Fri Mar 28 15:42:15 EST 1997

I have uploaded a set of the charts that I will be using next week at
the Austin PMP meeting. They are located at:

   ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/minutes/april.pdf

I will bring hard copies of the charts to the PMP meeting (which I will
try and remember to hand out at the start of the meeting this time).

This file will be removed when the minutes are uploaded.

Regards,
Lloyd

Lloyd Young                       Lexmark International, Inc.
Senior Program Manager            Dept. C14L/Bldg. 035-3
Strategic Alliances               740 New Circle Road NW
internet: lpyoung at lexmark.com     Lexington, KY 40550
Phone: (606) 232-5150             Fax: (606) 232-6740