PMP> No formal PMP meeting in San Diego

Lloyd Young lpyoung at lexmark.com
Wed Apr 23 16:23:59 EDT 1997

Given where we are on the Printer MIB, I do not foresee having
any open issues at the San Diego PWG meeting. Therefore I have
relinquished any "official" time slot to discuss the Printer MIB.
My plans are to have a "victory" celebration at the June PWG
meeting to recognize the completion of the Printer MIB.

Lloyd Young                       Lexmark International, Inc.
Senior Program Manager            Dept. C14L/Bldg. 035-3
Strategic Alliances               740 New Circle Road NW
internet: lpyoung at lexmark.com     Lexington, KY 40550
Phone: (606) 232-5150             Fax: (606) 232-6740